The Towers At-A-Glance
- 328 studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments
- Founded in 1971 and designed by renowned architect, Charles Moore
- Tower East opens in 1982
- Community was re-named Tower One/Tower East
- In 2019 our already cohesive community was combined into one organization, The Towers at Tower Lane
- Independent and Licensed Assisted Living
- Affordable retirement living funded by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Gardens, courtyards and on-site parking
- Full service Kosher kitchen
- Full schedule of social, enrichment, and cultural programs
Updated and Down to Earth
Our inclusive and warm, down to earth community is the reason residents and family members alike love The Towers at Tower Lane. At The Towers you can find new purpose and meaning. Through new friendships and love, through bonds with staff and through volunteer and meaningful programming, you can live your most joyous life.
The Towers has been advancing senior living and services for decades, always innovating and seeking new ways to help people live their best lives. An independent living community, infused with Jewish values, The Towers makes living well independently, both affordable and comfortable. Our market rate and subsidized apartments have access to assisted living services, right here on premises. You can easily enjoy all that New Haven has to offer, from restaurants and arts and culture, while also getting the support you need to continue living a life well lived.
Live your purposeful life at The Towers where we have a unique, new National model for senior living. Person-centered attention defines our delivery of services. Through our Proactive Partner Model, you can be matched with services exactly to meet your specific needs through your aging process. We enable those who live in our community to live their healthiest lives.
Innovative partnerships help bring unique opportunities to life from theater programs at Long Wharf to onsite research led by Quinnipiac University. Click here to read more.
The Towers is a smart choice, for those who want excellence at a reasonable price. With no buy-in, help keep your costs down and have more freedom to focus on family, friends and new experiences.