Advanced Senior Living
Our inclusive, warm, and down to earth community is the reason residents and family members alike love The Towers at Tower Lane. We are a senior living community in New Haven, Connecticut, providing excellent living with affordability in mind. Through new friendships and connections, bonds with staff and volunteers, and meaningful programming, you can live your most joyous life. We believe in fostering personal growth and strive to do so by encouraging our residents to explore the variety of opportunities we offer both within and beyond our walls.
The Towers has been advancing senior housing in Connecticut for decades. We are always innovating and seeking new ways to help people live their best lives. An independent living community, infused with Jewish values, The Towers makes living well independently, both affordable and comfortable. Our market rate and subsidized apartments have access to assisted living services, right here on premises. You can easily enjoy all that New Haven has to offer—from restaurants to arts and culture—while also getting the support you need to continue living a life well lived.
We offer excellent apartment living for individuals seeking independence as well as the support of a caring community. For those looking for extra care, our years of experience has led to thoughtfully developed, person-centered programming. Through our Proactive Partner Model, you can be matched with services exactly to meet your specific needs through your aging process. Whether you’re a part of assisted or independent living, we enable those who live in our community to live their healthiest lives.
The Towers is a smart choice, for those who want to be part of a beautiful, vibrant community and enjoy independent or assisted living at a reasonable price. With no buy-in, we help keep your costs down so you have more freedom to focus on family, friends, and new experiences.
The Towers At-A-Glance
- 328 studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments
- Founded in 1971 and designed by renowned architect, Charles Moore
- Tower East opens in 1982
- Community was re-named Tower One/Tower East
- In 2019 our already cohesive community was combined into one organization, The Towers at Tower Lane
- Independent and Licensed Assisted Living
- Affordable retirement living funded by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Gardens, courtyards and on-site parking
- Full service Kosher kitchen
- Full schedule of social, enrichment, and cultural programs